Frequently asked questions
Below are some of the more frequently asked questions. If you still have a question after reading these, please feel free to contact us.
- Are the CurbAPeel's indestructible? We really wish they were! You can expect the numbers and decals on the CurbAPeel to respond the same way as painted curbs when hit by a tire or hubcap.
- How long will the numbers last? There are many variables in play here - proper installation, weather, contact with car tires, etc. With proper installation and without damage from a foreign object, you can expect the numbers to last 2+ years without fading or cracking.
- Are the CurbAPeels reflective? No, the product is not reflective. Our research has shown that at the level of the curb, reflective material does not help drivers see the curb numbers any better. The clarify of printed vs. painted curb numbers will make it easier to find your home.
- What do I do with the CurbAPeel when I need a new one? We recommend that place your used CurbAPeel in a recycling container that accepts aluminum. Then contact us and we'll give you a promo code for a next one!
- How easy are they to install? Installation takes 10 minutes or less. In most cases it will take less than 5 minutes.
- Can I install one if I'm renting? Ask your landlord first, but because this can be removed without much difficulty, it shouldn't be a problem.
Will my HOA be okay with this?
We haven't had an HOA that has had an issue. A few key points about CurbAPeels if you'd like to get HOA approval:
- They are 100% Made in the USA
- They looks better than painted curbs
- They can be easily removed
- They do no damage to the curb
- They are 100% recyclable
- What if there are already painted numbers on my curb? If the CurbAPeel will fit over the top, you can simply sweep the surface free of dust and debris and then place the CurbAPeel over the top. If you want a cleaner look, mask the area with painters tape and paper and spray paint the curb white. After the paint has dried completely, install the CurbAPeel over the top.
- How long before my order arrives? We do our very best to prepare, print, cut, and ship your order as quickly as possible. You should expect a delivery within 7-10 days. If you don't have your order in that time frame, please contact us.
- Can I order more than one? Yes! For only $10 each sticker you can add as many as you want to your order. Keep in mind that we will only send one installation kit per order.
- I don't love any of the designs, can I get something different? We don't have anything else than what you see, but if you'd like to make a suggestion we'd love to hear your idea. We plan on constantly adding new designs.
- Don't you offer MLB, NBA, NFL, NCAA logos, etc? While we could probably get away with it for a while, one of our core values is Integrity. There's a process and a cost associated with using those trademarks. We are working towards having those at some point, but we don't currently have them available.